2008-06-07

A Lot of Forex Trading Tips

Someone sent me an article yesterday, so today I’ve decided to put it up on my site. This article is called 133 Trading Tips and it really contains 133 tips on how to trade Forex. I don’t know how one could come up with so many tips to a Forex trader, but all of them really make sense (at least to me). You can read that to sum up your knowledge or to find something new to yourself, but it’s definitely worth seeing. Here I’ll list some of my favorite tips from this article:

24. Be more objective and less emotional.
30. Don’t trade impulsively; have a plan.
47. Know why you are in the markets. To relieve boredom? To hit it big? When you can honestly answer this question, you may be on your way to successful Forex trading.
58. Technical analysis is a skill that improves with experience and study. Always be a student and keep learning.
64. A «buy and hold» strategy doesn’t apply in Forex trading.
69. Do not overtrade.
89. Cutting losses is painful for every trader. The ability to cut one’s losses in time is the sign of a seasoned trader.
132. Don’t use the markets to feed your need for excitement.

No comments: